Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions “Agreement” governs the use of the services
“Service” that are made available by crack and Earn Network Ltd “crack and Earn”
“our” “we” or “us”. These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement
and understanding between crack and earn and the individual or entity who uses
our service “user” “viewer” or “you”.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
By submitting your application and using the services, you agree to comply with all the terms and conditions set out
in this agreement. Crack and Earn may terminate your account at any time, with
or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this Agreement, for conduct
that crack and earn believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the
use of the service is harmful to any other party.
Crack and Earn may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any
time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made
effective for all members upon posting of the modified Agreement to this web
address (URL): http://www.crackandearn/terms-and-conditions . You are
responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of
the service remains in compliance with this Agreement.
AGE OF MAJORITY
Crack and Earn Network Ltd does not accept agreement and investment payment
from person under the legal age of 18 years. By submitting your account
registration, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age or your parent or legal
guardian has agreed to accept this agreement on your behalf.
Crack and Earn offers an online quiz and game center on various field of studies across the globe.
LEGAL USE OF THE WEBSITE
- 1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only, it
is subject to change with or without notice.
3. Crack and Earn provides no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information
found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that
such information may contain inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your
own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility
to ensure that any services or information available through this website
meet your specific requirement.
5. This website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. These
materials include but not limited to the design, layout, looks, appearance,
and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other in accordance with the
copyright notice, which form part of these terms and conditions.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further
information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have
no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Nigerian.
The following is a non-exclusive list of content, and behavior prohibited by Crack
1. Content that contains links to: nudity, pornography, materials with sex or foul
2. Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to hacks, their Associated
utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational
purposes or not.
3. Content or pages that promotes sending of spam, mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes
or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
4. Content that is grossly offensive to the community, including blatant
expressions for bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity, or
post any obscene, filthy, excessive violent, harassing or otherwise objectable
5. Content that sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in
the location at which the content is posted or received.
6. Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service
mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or any
other third party.
7. Content that posts or discloses any personal or private information about any
third parties without their express consent.
8. Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying
source code or structure or sequence of any Crack and Earn services, solution
MANAGEMENT OF ACCOUNT
1. Any user who wants to have access to services offered by Crack and
Earn Network must open an account. By opening an account and by investing
into the system, the user warrants that he/she has reached the minimum legal
age for participation. In addition to opening an account and investing into the
system, the user confirms that he/she retains the legal capacity to enter into
an agreement with the company. If one of these conditions is not respected,
the user’s account will be closed, and all other necessary measures will be
2. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the website maybe illegal in
some countries. You are responsible for determining whether your accessing
and/or use of the website is in compliance with applicable law in your
jurisdiction and you attest that gambling is not illegal in the territory where
you reside. Each person should ensure that he/she is acting legally in the
individual user of Crack and Earn Network through the website.
3. It is prohibited for users to buy, sell or transfer account to other user.
4. When a new account is opened, the customer is responsible for the accuracy
and up-to-date of all the personal information and contact details provided;
including name, location, telephone number and email address. Crack and
Earn reserves the right to close the account when the information provided is
deems to be false or incorrect.
5. All personal data is stored in the database of the company and will not be
passed on to third parties unless recurring the terms set out in the privacy
policy section. Crack and Earn reserves the right to relay suspected
offenders saved details to investigating authorities or any other third party,
which deals with the investigation of offences concerning cracking and
6. Every user will only open one account with us. Crack and Earn
reserves the right to close the account of any user who has opened multiple
accounts under his/her name or under different names. If we have
reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts (also under different
names) have been opened with the intention of defrauding the company,
we reserve the right to cancel any transaction related to the said fraud
7. After opening an account, the customer must keep username, password
and account number a secret. All transactions where your username and
password and/or account number have been entered correctly will be
regarded as valid whether they have been authorized by the registered
account holder. Crack and Earn shall not be liable for any claims if the user
gives away, tell, share or loses his/her username, password or account
8. The user is entitle to apply for the closing of his/her account whenever
he/she wishes by requesting it through the customer service in written
form and with a reason. The effective closure of the account will
9. In accordance with the legal period of warranty requested by law, all your
personal details saved in our database will only be deleted at your express
request after the expiration of the respite period of seven (7) years.
10. A closed account maybe reopened when requested by its owner and
granted by the company. In such circumstances, he/she will be subject to
11. Crack and Earn reserves the right to exclude user from her services at its
discretion. In this case, we will refund the residual credit balance in the
account using the same payment method provided upon registration or any
other payment method adopted subsequently by the user upon their
appropriate verification. If the account has been closed due to an
leading to collusion, fraud, or whatsoever criminal activity, the residual
credit balance may be forfeited.
12. Users are not allowed to transfer funds from his/her account to another
user or receives fund from other users into his/her account, or to transfer,
sell and/or acquire other users accounts.
13. If a user does not access his/her account by “logging in” using his/her
account name and security details for the period of six calendar months, his
account shall be deemed to be “inactive”
safeguarding, collection and use of your personal information. Crack and Earn
effective upon posting of the modified policy to this URL:
DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL
1. The user has the possibility to deposit or increase the credit balance of his/her
account with the payment method made available by Crack and Earn.
The user can similarly withdraw the residual bonus balance using the same
payment method provided during registration. (Paystack) only.
2. Users can only withdraw from their BONUS ACCOUNT; Withdrawals will be
remitted only to the same account from which fund is paid into the user
3. All withdrawal will be subject to audit before being processed. If the audit
Earn may reclaim any bonuses or winnings previously attributed.
4. Payout handled manually through an ordinary bank transfer are processed
within one (1) hour. However, the user acknowledges that we are at the
mercy of the bank and payment service providers in this regard and cannot do
anything to speed up this process. Crack and Earn reserves the right to
carryout additional verification procedure for payout or when there is a
suspicion on misuse of accounts and money laundering.
5. Crack and Earn will hold the funds deposited in the account as trustee for the
user and not as his/her banker or debtor. Accordingly, there will be no
obligation on the part of Crack and Earn to repay money to users as his/her
6. Crack and Earn reserves the right to limit or to refuse cracks.
7. Funds deposited in the account, as well as bonus not yet credited shall not
attract any interest.
You agree to indemnify and hold Crack and Earn, its sponsors, partners and
employees harmless from and against, and to reimburse Crack and Earn with
respect to, any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements,
fines and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of
investigation) arising out of or relating to your breach of this agreement or any
third part of the service.
This website is provided "as is", with all faults, and Crack and Earn makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and the use of the service is at your own risk. Crack and Earn makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the service, or any service or information provided through the service. Crack and Earn is not responsible for any damages, injury or economic loss arising from the use of the content or service provided by Crack and Earn.
In no event will Crack and Earn be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage or economic lose arising out of the service or in connection with your website or any other services or products provided to you.
Crack and Earn, its directors, sponsors, and employees shall in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the service or your website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
VARIATION OF TERMS
Crack and Earn is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
Crack and Earn shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
This Agreement, as may be updated from time to time and posted at https://www.crackandearn.com/terms-and-conditions, represents the complete agreement and understanding between us with respect to the service and supersedes any other written or oral agreement.
COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
1. If you wish to make a complaint or suggestion re garding the company, the website or the services offered, as a first step, you should contact our customer service or send us an email through email@example.com. as second step, the complaint shall be assigned to an advisor that will provide you with the appropriate response, save as provided further under clause '3, should the complaint not be resolved as expected by you, a response shall be provided to you through internal message or email by the customer service advisor who will report the final decision to you.
2. All claims and suggestions should be forwarded to the customer service via email. No com…
Under withdrawal bonus: New bonus request should have user password to be sure the user is the person authorising the request
Rectify the issue of words conflicting with other words on:
Edit personal details
New bank account
Change of password
Crack and Earn may terminate your account under the following circumstances
1. Non-investment into the system for the period of one (1) year.
2. Your breach of any terms or condition of this agreement.
3. Your use of the service disrupts Crack and Earn business operations or affects
any other party.
All user data is removed from Crack and Earn servers for such termination.